Jul 1, 2011





June 21st, 2011 @Bratislava, Slovakia
The birth year of Notabene is 2001. “Ten years! Time really flies!” Sandra kind of shouted. “My work is so related to my life. I have learnt almost everything from my work.”
She took one of the examples. Six years ago, there was a social issue here, which was twenty homeless people died on the street. Back then, there was an alcohol test before allowing to stay at the shelter, and the only place where people who rejected could go was frozen street.
“My coworker Nina and I was tackling and campaigning this problem, but some people were so cold-hearted. I almost gave up, but Nina said, ‘How can we allow people to die on the street in 21st century?!’” Sandra said. Nina’s belief moved peoples’ hearts and a shelter permit all the people even under the influence to stay in. “I witnessed your belief would move people and the situation itself. Since then it has been one of my mottos. ‘You need to believe in what you are doing!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment