Aug 12, 2011




July 6th, 2011 @Ljubljana, Slovenia
I had an opportunity to talk with a king of a street, Ales, who used to be working as a “dealer” and has been selling“Kralji Ulice.” He was the cover of December, 2010 issue.
At the back cover, Ales was with his girlfriend and a message, saying “I love art and nature. Though capitalism and monetary system are destroying people, I want to help each other,” depicting inner pureness of him.
He revealed that he was going to be father one month later. Showing ultrasonography of his unborn baby, “Here’s a head and a heart, you know?” he pointed out, with a glow of happiness. “I’m getting be 37 years old this October. Need to be mature,” Ales said. As soon as I added, “And you are becoming a father too,” the father-to-be replied to me with a big smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment