Jun 3, 2011




April 27th, 2011 Part1 @Taipei, Taiwan
Flew from Manila to Taipei yesterday. On the way, I couldn’t help wishing a luck for a Jeepney magazine and Reah.
Although it’s my first time to visit Taipei, those Chinese characters make me feel that I'm familiar to this town.
5-minute subway trip to line 4, Shandao Temple station and a bit of walk took me to an office of The Big Issue Taiwan(http://www.bigissue.tw/). Their stylish design and varieties of the advertisements from Benetton to banks draw the attention of TBI Japan and Korea. Some of TBI Korea staffs told me to "steal" some skills from them!
An editor Sharon and editor-in-chief, Fines answered my door-knocking. To my surprise, just two of them are in charge of editing the high-quality magazine. I dropped my chin and got speechless…The secret of this magical team will be gradually revealed during my stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment