Jun 26, 2011




June 3rd, 2011 Part 2 @ Munich, Germany
Second pillar of BISS concept is how to treat the death of the vendors. In fact this Munich street magazine sent seven of them to heaven and has a grave for them too. Hildegard took me to the place where flowers were planted tidydily in the woods.
When BISS faced to a death of a vendor, they wrote a column on it, asking the readers how to treat this. One of the quick response was from Rudolph Moshammer, who was successful fashion designer whose father used to be a homeless. He decided to write on a will he would donate 500,000 euros and its interests to BISS. This huge donation made BISS decided to get ‘home’ to the deceased.
“When one of the vendors got serious ill, I tried to talk about afterwards. But it made him mad, saying why you are talking about this now. We had arguments with shouts again and again. He, however, at last, said to me ’I decided to be in BISS grave. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me, Hildegard.’” In the woods, Hildegard was sobbing and so was I. “I’m sorry, whenever I talk about him, it brought me to tears. He was one of my best friends…,” when her face was up to the sky, there was no more tears in her eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment