Jun 16, 2011




May 2nd, 2011 @ St. Petersburg, Russia
I can see my breath! Sweated a lot in Taipei, however, here in St. Petersburg where the temperature is twenty degrees lower than there, you can’t go out without gloves and scarf.
Arkady took Kristian and me to Georgian restaurant for a lunch. “Do you trust my order?”, Arkady asked us, and both of us just answered “Of course!”
As soon as a lady carried the food, couldn’t help shouting “Awww…!”, because what they served was so similar to what I ate in Taiwan. It was just much huger than one in the Asian country.
Arkady showed us the way to eat these dumplings. He said traditionally you ate these by hands. Three grown-ups ate up the steaming dumplings just saying “Auch!” and “Yum!”
“Have you ever imagined some day you would have Georgian food with Russian, Norwegian and Japanese together?”, Arkady said. No, never. And I never imagined Georgian dumpings are so that tasty either.

No comments:

Post a Comment