Jun 21, 2011





May 26th, 2011 Part2 @ Paris
  The French street magazine, Macadam used to have their own office and sold a million copies in France, however, stopped publishing in 2006 once. It took more than one year for re-start.
“I happened to meet one of the former vendors, Gabriel, and he asked me to republish the magazine,” its editor-in-chief, François said. In 2007, Macadam got appeared on the street of Paris again.
He interviewed Carla Bruni, but the issue wasn’t sold well partly because of her husband’s policy. François told the fact quite outspokenly to the first lady and she decided to get launched a foundation and support Macadam financially. The quick response simply moved my heart.
“What is the most touching memory during your Macadam era?” I asked to the editor-in-chief. “One of the vendors got a job as a librarian at a university and invited my family to dinner at his house. It was the most heart-warming dinner I’ve ever had,” with a smile, François replied.

No comments:

Post a Comment